Nimue Microneedling with Trans-dermal Solutions
Concentrated rejuvenating and anti-aging Trans-dermal Solutions (TDS) in ampoules is used by an advanced therapist with Microneedling treatment to achieve immediate and visible skin rejuvenation and renewal with long lasting effects.
how does microneedling work?
- It targets the dermis and cause collagen remodeling.
- The 1mm Numue Microneedle roller produces microscopic channels in the skin which releases growth factors that stimulate new collagen production, thereby reducing wrinkles and improving skin texture.
- This process of remodeling can go on for up to 6 to 12 months and is further enhanced and maintained with Trans-dermal Solutions.
benefits of tds – ascorbic acid.
- For rejuvenation of photo damaged skin.
- Promotes a brighter skin.
- Improves elasticity and creates a more youthful appearance.
benefits of tds – alpha lipoic acid.
- Instant muscle firming effect.
- Reduce pore size.
- Restoration of volume and plumpness of the skin.