What Pepita Microdermabration can do for you
- Fine lines and wrinkles become less apparent
- Skin tone evens out
- Texture becomes more refined
- Oily or acne prone skin is improved
- Enlarged pores appear smaller
- Superficial scars appear reduced
- Skin appears healthier and more youthful
- Superficial pigmentation is reduced in all skin types
- How does Microdermabration work?
- Who would benefit from microdermabration?
- What to expect after a treatment?
- Can all skin types be treated?
How does Microdermabration work?
A jet of micro crystals is propelled across the skin’s surface to remove dead skin cells and scarred tissue. The treatment is not painful and no topical anesthetic is needed. Leave the salon after your treatment with a rejuvenated and radiant skin. The treatment regenerates the epidermal structure of the skin cells. Effective in the treatment of fine wrinkles, acne scarring, hyper pigmentation, sun damaged skin and hands, stretch marks etc. For optimal results we recommend a course of treatments please ask your therapist for special package prices.
- Many skin problems are associated with excessive build up of dead cells making the skin hardened and dull. Problems are exacerbated by exposure to the sun, pollution, and other environmental effects, leading to skin damage and disease.
- Mild exfoliation treatments like microdermabrasion are usually suitable for all skin types including those patients with acne or sensitive skin.
- All skin types can be treated
- All age groups even the very young can be treated
- All areas of the body can be treated
- Individuals who have sunspots, sun-damaged skin, dry, ageing skin, oily skin with enlarged pores and superficial acne scarring are also good candidates.
- Usually the skin is normal immediately after a mild microdermabrasion procedure and makeup may be applied after your session.
- Microdermabrasion may be repeated at one to two week intervals for a series of 6 treatments until the desired clinical effect is achieved.
- With each additional treatment, you should see incremental gains in the overall appearance of the skin.
- Your skin usually feels tighter and smoother.
- In addition, it is best to avoid prolonged sun exposure and use a sunblock.
Can all skin types be treated?
Yes, Microdermabrasion safely treats all skin types without significant pain or down-time. It can improve acne, stretch marks, pigmentation, texture, pores and surface irregularities in only 6 treatment sessions two to four weeks apart. If the area of concern is severe, more treatments may be necessary.
Many patients benefit from visiting DermaCare to have a customised treatment plan worked out for them. If you are interested in Pepita Microdermabration treatments please book an appointment and let the team of experts customise a treatment protocol tailored to you.
Tel: 012-653 4658