ovelle – intervene today
what is ovelle?
- Everyday your skin is exposed to ultraviolet radiation and pollution that result in premature ageing of the skin. Even low levels of ultraviolet radiation can worsen pigmentation, cause facial redness, irregular texture and fine lines and wrinkles. Conventional skin protection methods have significant limitations to protection your skin adequately.
- Ovelle taken as a daily supplement significantly reduces the processes that induce premature ageing of the skin.
what ingredients does ovelle contain?
- Ovelle contains the most powerful oral anti-oxidant available – Pycnogenol.
- Pycnogenol is a patented all natural plant extract derived from the bark of the French Maritime Pine Tree.
how does ovelle work?
- Ovelle inhibits the two primary pathways of collagen breakdown as well as specifically binding to and protecting collagen and elastic fibers in the skin.
- Ovelle increases the skins resistance to the effects of harmful ultraviolet radiation by over 80% and reduces hormonal pigmentation by 37%.
why would i need to take ovelle?
You should consider Ovelle if you have noticed a change in the appearance of your skin over the last few years, and wish to improve sun damage and premature ageing. In addition to this, if you suffer from hormonally induced pigmentation Ovelle is your solution.
what will ovelle do for me?
- Reduce wrinkle formation.
- Preserve the skin’s collagen.
- Improve the skins elasticity and smoothness.
- Reduce free radical damage to the skin.
- Reduce intensity of hormonally induced pigmentation.
- Enables the skin to protect itself more effectively.
- Restores the skin’s natural defense mechanisms.
- Reduces the effects and signs of ageing on the skin.
how often should i take ovelle?
Ovelle is an over the counter oral product taken once or twice daily.
is ovelle safe if taken in conjunction with alcohol or medication?
Yes – Ovelle has no interaction with alcohol or medication
where do i find ovelle?
Ovelle is available from Dermatologists, Aesthetic Practitioners and select Skin Care Professionals.
beta peel 20%
Beta Peel 20% is a professional product which is used in Lamelle Pigmentation professional protocols.
Beta Peel 20% is a light superficial chemical exfoliation which contains 20% Salicylic acid in a self neutralizing base. Beta peel 20% assists in impurity removal and is brilliant for hyperpigmentation due to salicylic acid being known for it’s anti inflammatory properties.
This product can only be used by your accredited Lamelle Specialist or Aesthetic Medical doctor.
Most skin care products contain ingredients that moisturize, protect, soothe and reduce free radicals, pigmentation and redness. There are very few ingredients that are strong rebuilders of damaged collagen and those that exist are generally very irritating to the skin and take a very long time to work effectively. Compared to even powerful prescription medications, no other topical ingredients can display the effectiveness of growth factors on the skin. Topical growth factors like the ones in the Dermaheal range increase new collagen in a fraction of the time and with no irritation due to the fact that they naturally occur in the skin.
Dermaheal topical growth factors are expertly formulated in an easy to follow skin care range which includes cleansers, day, night and eye creams as well as a hydrating sunscreen.
Lamelle has also prepared additional powerful products selected to address those more worrying areas and signs of ageing. Some of these products include powerful booster treatments such as an Anti-oxidant, Brightening and highly rated Intensive Cellular Regeneration serum. Other serums for different applications are available within this range. Serums have been developed to accelerate and stimulate powerful skin regeneration and are used periodically to boos the skin’s remodeling.
clarity and acnevelle
Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, affects 85–100% of people at some point in their lives and usually begins at puberty. Acne does not end at puberty though, as it can sometimes persist into the 30’s and beyond. In fact, 5% of people over the age of 45 still have acne. There are 4 primary factors which contribute to the development of acne. They include:
- Overproduction of oil in the skin (sebum) increases under the influence of hormones.
- This, along with the insufficient shedding of exfoliating dead skin cells, blocks hair follicles.
- The blocked follicle can become inflamed and have increased growth of normal bacteria.
- The inflammation in the follicle due to the increase in bacteria results in the rupture of the follicle wall and this extends into lower layers of the skin, causing an acne lesion.
Most skincare ranges try to manage these factors with varying success; however they often neglect to treat the effects that acne lesions leave behind, namely dark marks, scarring and skin dryness. These can now all be addressed in a single home treatment range from Lamelle. Lamelle Research Laboratories, has once again revolutionized the professional skincare industry by introducing the ‘inside-out’ treatment principle. This is a synergistic approach that incorporates a topical treatment range together with an oral supplement. These home treatment products (Clarity and Acnevelle) used in conjunction with each other are proven to provide an 85% improvement within 4 to 8 weeks of use.
Lamelle Research Laboratories has incorporated specialized ingredients into the Clarity range to address the four primary factors associated with acne as well as the secondary concerns that include dark marks, scarring and skin dryness.
what does this product range do?
Luminesce is a comprehensive yet uncomplicated treatment range designed to effectively treat epidermal hyperpigmentation. Luminesce offers brilliant results in combating epidermal hyperpigmentation, and combination of peptides used in Luminesce will also stimulate fibroblast activity to provide an anti-ageing effect.
what are the features and benefits of this product?
Luminesce contains a wide spectrum of conventional Tyrosinase inhibitors as well as multiple patented pigmentation inhibiting peptides.
These innovative pigment inhibiting peptides addresses hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin production at several points in its production as opposed to just one path of most other product ranges. In addition, Luminesce will increase fibroblast activity and therefore add anti ageing benefits. Luminesce is a cost effective range which can be used on all skin types, and will not cause any irritation or sun sensitivity.
Luminesce addresses hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin production at several points in its production as opposed to just one path. This wider inhibiting effect is an industry first and has positioned Lamelle’s Luminesce range as one of the most innovative in the entire industry.
- 6 times more powerful
- 6 times more active ingredients
- 6 times brighter skin
- Nano encapsulated
- Patented technology
- Evidence-based technology
what skin type is this product recommended for?
If you suffer from sun damage, Melasma or chloasma, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, Luminesce is an excellent solution.
If you suffer from Melasma, using Luminesce twice daily as prescribed will reduce the appearance drastically within 8 weeks. By adding the oral supplement Ovelle, the Melasma will reduce by a further 37% within 4-6 weeks.
brighter concentrate — brighten up!
We are proud to announce that Correctives Brighter concentrate is now available! What’s so fabulous about this new product we hear you ask? Brighter concentrate can be used as a pre treatment prepping agent and does not need to be discontinued prior to professional treatments; a two week prepping period should be followed.
So why is it called Correctives Brighter concentrate and not Luminesce Brighter concentrate? It’s simple… the product is intended to be used across the Lamelle offering, i.e. as a pre-treater, as a ‘booster’ for clients who may be on Dermaheal and have some pigment but not enough to require the entire Luminesce range. Correctives’ is a sub-brand that includes all specialist products that can be used interchangeably with other ranges / brands.
Deca-butin together with the 4 pigment inhibiting peptides is a significant step forward in the industry. Brighter concentrate is safe, effective and blocks ALL 8 steps in the melanin production pathway as well as having a potency significantly greater than Hydroquinone, Kojic acid and Beta-arbutin.
Brighter concentrate can be used twice daily after cleansing, followed by day / night product and once daily for maintenance. Apply to affected areas, but there is no issue if the product reaches ‘normal skin’. Brighter concentrate is presented in a white 30ml glass dropper bottle and should last 6-8 weeks.
correctives hydrating ha serum
A new Correctives serum from Lamelle – Correctives hydrating HA serum
what’s so special about the product?
This is the first product in the industry to use HAFi fragments.
what’s a hafi fragment?
Intermediate Hyaluronic Acid fragment. (A very specific length HA segment or chain)
how are hafi fragments made?
A large Hyaluronic acid molecule is cleaved (divided) into different fragment sizes using a sonifier (a high powered ultrasonic reactor), the resulting fragments are then separated into their respective sizes using an exclusion gel filtration column. This ensures that the resulting HAFi fragments are all within a specific molecular weight range.
what’s the big deal about hafi fragments?
Only HAFi fragments have all five very specific effects on skin;
- they are able to penetrate into the epidermis and dermis,
- they can attract and bind water into the epidermis and dermis,
- they can stimulate keratinocytes and fibroblasts to produce additional Hyaluronic acid,
- they increase keratinocyte and fibroblast proliferation (increase the number of cells),
- they can assist in wound healing by encouraging the movement of new keratinocytes across the surface of an injury.
who could benefit from correctives hydrating ha serum?
Clients with a need for:
- Dry skin support
- Thinned, aged skin,
- After professional treatments to assist epidermis remodelling.
how is it presented?
Correctives hydrating HA serum is sold in 30ml airless pumps, in a carton with a package insert.
If any client is allergic to any of the ingredients in the product, they should discontinue use. There are no expected problems in pregnancy and lactation. There are no photosensitising ingredients in the product and there is no need for discontinuation prior to professional treatments.
directions for use:
- Cleanse the face, neck and décolleté with a Lamelle cleanser as directed.
- Dispense two pumps to fingertips.
- Apply to the face neck and décolleté (or other area as directed).
- Wait for a few seconds for the product to absorb completely.
- Apply Lamelle serum: Dermaheal Eye Regeneration, Dermaheal Eyelash Enhancer, Lip and Peri oral serum, Dermaheal Neck Serum, Correctives Brightening Concentrate, Clarity Active Control.
- Apply Lamelle treatment moisturiser: Dermaheal Daily Cellular, Dermaheal Ultra moisturising Renewal Cream, Luminesce Brighter Day, Luminesce Evening Glow, Clarity Corrective AM, Clarity Corrective PM Plus, Barrier Repair Cream.
- Apply Sun Protection Product (AM only): Dermaheal Hydrating Sunscreen or Luminesce Brighter Defense.
c8 home roller
Imagine opening a can of cool drink, drinking 1ml and throwing the rest away.
Well that s the kind of waste we endure every time we apply products to our skin For every face cream costing R350, we waste R349 of the cream and only R1 worth actually reaches the layers of the skin where it is needed.
introducing dermaroller c-8
By using a totally pain free, safe and easy to use Dermaroller C-8 you can now increase penetration of creams and serums by a staggering 1556%!!
A re-useable (per patient) skin treatment system that allows you to achieve better results than ever before in a reliable, safe and tolerable manner. A Dermaroller C-8 will be useful for hundreds of treatments making it very cost effective and super effective.
Dermatologists, plastic surgeons, aesthetic physicians and skin care therapists world wide are recognising the value of more efficient dermal delivery systems that don t cost the earth, have no maintenance costs yet deliver outstanding results.
Differentiate your salon and services from the rest and offer paramedical dermal delivery treatments to your clients. Remember that the results are only as good as the active ingredients that are placed into the skin! Powerful antioxidants, dermal and epidermal growth factors and Retinoids are natural choices for accelerated results.
Take you skin care practice and clients to new levels of dermatologic excellence; contact Lamelle Research Laboratories to learn how.
benefits of the dermaroller c-8
- The process is entirely natural.
- Dramatically increases the effectiveness of skincare products and treatments.
- When used in conjunction with Growth Factors and antioxidants, can reduce the appearance of scarring, soften fine lines and restore tone.
- The process is not painful.
- There is no damage to the skin.
- It can be used on thin skin.
- No sun sensitivity is induced.
- It can be used on all areas of the face, neck and body.
- It is cost-effective.
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing.
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing cannot reach.
- A precision German-made instrument that will last.
This patient has been using the Dermaroller C8 daily for 6 weeks using a mesotherapy serum.
mf8 medical practitioner roller
The Dermaroller is a highly efficient device used for transdermal delivery of active cosmeceutical ingredients as well as skin rejuvenation resulting in 70 – 80% improvement of acne scarring with minimal side effects. The MF8 is a medical professional’s only; US FDA & CE approved device which is used for the stimulation of the body’s own production of collagen (Collagen induction therapy), as well as the breakdown of scar tissue.