Returns & Refunds
- This Returns Policy regulates the conditions and circumstances in which goods will be accepted for return and refund.
- It also explains the process you need to follow in order to properly cancel a purchase, report a defect and/or arrange for a return.
- You are not entitled to any refund; repair or replacement save to the extent that it is expressly provided for under this Refund Policy.
- If you are unsatisfied with your purchase after receiving the Product, you may return it to DermaCare within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt, without reason and without penalty, in order to obtain a full purchase price refund, in accordance with the return procedure set out in clause 4 below.
- Non-defective products that are returned will need to be in their original, intact, and undamaged packaging without the seal broken in any way.
- Subject to the provisions of clause 2 above, goods may be returned only when defective, damaged, causes a sensitive or allergic reaction or if the goods supplied are not the same as originally ordered. All such goods will generally be referred to as “defective”.
- Such defective goods may be returned to DermaCare within 30 (thirty) days of delivery, without penalty, in accordance with the return procedure set out in clause 5 below.
- In order for a Product to be deemed defective you will need to state the proper reason for the return, and include an explanation of the alleged defect, together with pictures as proof.
- You must report any defect in the product as soon as it is discovered.
- In cases where the return is as a result of the incorrect product being delivered on the part of DermaCare, this must be reported within 24 (twenty four) hours after delivery.
- In cases where the return is due to alleged sensitivity or allergic reaction you will need to include an explanation and pictures of the sensitivity.
- If all of the return conditions have been met and the return has been approved by DermaCare, DermaCare will notify you and arrange for our couriers to collect the defective item from you.
- Your personal details;
- The reason for the return;
- Attach a picture/s showing the defective product or your allergic reaction;
- Specify how you would like to be refunded.
Email your complaint to email@example.com and include the following in your email.
- Our courier or we will arrange with you to collect your returned Product from the address you supplied within 14 (fourteen) days;
- On collection of the Product, our courier will pack the returned Product into a box to protect the items you are returning.
Within 14 (fourteen) working days of the refund for the returned Product having been approved by DermaCare, the money will be refunded, unless you have specified that you would like a replacement product.
- When all of the Returns Policy conditions have been met, your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been canceled on the date that the returned items are received by DermaCare.
- A failure to comply with the returns procedure will automatically result in any refund being declined.
- Any and all returns are subject to final authorisation and confirmation by DermaCare and all returns must be pre-approved by DermaCare.
- It will be appreciated that the provisions of this Returns Policy pertain to matters of pure financial loss. These provisions are not intended to govern any claim of harm caused to the person, allegedly as a result of applying any of our products. Such matters are to be addressed directly to our Legal Division.
- Nothing in this Returns Policy or the Terms of Service in general, in any way, limits your rights in terms of Sections 55 and 56 of the Consumer Protection Act or Section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (where applicable).